terms and conditions
Paige Hamilton Design is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not collect or maintain any information about how you as an individual use our website nor do we share or offer this information to other companies. We do not rent or exchange email addresses or telephone numbers, and we have no plans to do so in the future. We maintain contact information in our own records only so that we can contact you. We may use this information to periodically notify you about new services or special offers. If you would rather not receive this information, you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and type "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
Paige Hamilton Design, Inc. has taken measures to ensure that shopping at Paige Hamilton Design is a safe and enjoyable experience for our valued customers. We use Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) to encrypt your personal credit information, including your credit card number, before it travels over the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions. Because we use SSL, placing an order online is just as safe as giving your credit card number over the telephone. Additionally, any information you provide us is maintained in private files on our Web server and is not shared with third parties.
The SSL protocol has become the universal standard on the Web for authenticating sites and for encrypting communications between users and Web servers. With SSL, all information is encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the receiving software, protecting private information from interception over the Internet.
In addition, all data sent over an encrypted SSL connection is protected with a mechanism for detecting tampering - that is, for automatically determining whether the data has been altered in transit. This means that customers can confidently send private data, such as personal information, to our website, trusting that SSL keeps it private and confidential.
Product Color Descriptions on Website
We make every effort to accurately display the actual color of the items we sell. Due to the variety of different browsers and monitors, some color discrepancies may appear.
Paige Hamilton Design takes great pride in our products and customer service and is dedicated to offering the highest quality merchandise. If you are not satisfied with your order, we will exchange your purchase, give you a store credit for items in unused condition (shipping costs are excluded), or a refund in the form of a corporate check within 14 days of receipt. In order to process a return or exchange, please read the exchange/return guidelines below and note:
- All Items must be returned in their original condition
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- A return authorization must be requested in writing or by email. Once we receive your request, we will provide you with a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and an address of where to return the goods. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number (RA#) written on the outside of box.
- E-mail your exchange/return request to email@example.com. Please let us know if you would like to exchange your merchandise or receive store credit. If you would like an exchange, please let us know what item you would like to exchange it for. Be sure to include your name, shipping address, and phone number in the email.
- Returns/exchanges must be processed within 14 days of receipt. Due to the nature of holiday gift giving, any customers who purchase items between November and December will have until January 10th to request a return/exchange.
- Be sure to return your purchase in hard box with secure packaging, write the RA# on the outside of the box, and include a copy of the original invoice (if you received this as a gift, please let us know the name of the person who purchased the gift).
- We encourage you to send all returns via UPS or FedEx insured. We are not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
The items listed below are not eligible to be returned:
- items discounted for final sale / clearance
- items purchased from one of our retail locations (instead, please contact the store where purchased)
- items that have been washed, worn, damaged or altered in any way